Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PS2 DragonBall Z Budokai 3 Unlocking Characters Part 2

PS2 DragonBall Z Budokai 3 Unlocking Characters Part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 9.92 Mins.


No Video In Days Do To My PS2... :( It Is My Brother's PS2 And He Asked For It So He Has It! But I Will Get It As Soon As Possible. Sorry! And Thank You Guys!! This Video Is The Second Part To My Videos On How To Unlock Characters From PS2 DragonBall Z Budokai 3. ( Android 16, Hercule, Supreme Kai, & Omega Shenron) For Unlocking Ubb Go Here: www.youtube.com Now If You Don't Get How This Guy Unlocked Ubb. Comment Me Or Message Me To Make A Video On How To Unlock Him, And I Will. As Soon As I Can :) Any Other Questions You May Have Please Don't Hesitate To Ask Me...I Will Respond To Your Message :) Hope This Helped You Guys Out!! And Unlock Those Characters!!!!!!!!!! :P One More Thing. If By Any Chance You Play The Game: DragonBall Z Budokai 2 For PS2....I Am Wondering If You Guys Are Interested In Me To Make A Video Showing You Guys How To Get 100% Capsules. I Will If You Guys Request Me To Do It. :)

Tags: PS2, dragonball, Budokai, Unlocking, Characters, Part, xxefrain93xx, DBZ, Android, 16, Dragon, Ball, Hercule, Videl, Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta, SSJ4, Buu, Ubb, Supreme, Kai, Omega, Shenron, budokai3unlockingcharacters, playstation2, Gohan, World, Tournament, dragonballzbudokai3cheats, Cheats, Kakarot

No comments:

Post a Comment