Monday, February 27, 2012

Naruto - "Sadness and Sorrow" Piano Guitar Pipa Ocarina FULL VERSION

Naruto - "Sadness and Sorrow" Piano Guitar Pipa Ocarina FULL VERSION Tube. Duration : 3.25 Mins.


Visit my site for SHEET MUSIC, GUITAR TABS, MP3, and more videos! music.vladtepesdrac.com SUBSCRIBE! =D ca.youtube.com This is my entry into the "This Contest Blows" contest held by Smule, the makers of the wonderful Ocarina app for the iPhone (and many other apps too). This recording was kind of rushed and done last minute, I hope everyone enjoys it! Thanks to Mudasar for letting me use his iPhone for recording since mine had very bad quality, I think my mic has been busted over the year. ========== ACHIEVEMENTS: Yay, =D Sept 14, 2009 = 100000 views

Tags: smule, ocarina, naruto, sadness, sorrow, toshio, masuda, vlad, saskatoon, piano, strings, pipa, classical, guitar, recording, cover, shippuden, canon, hv20, at2020, anime, music, soundtrack, sasuke, hokage, funeral, hinata, chibi, japan, tokyo, grief

No comments:

Post a Comment