Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tracy Lawrence---If I Don't Make It Back

Tracy Lawrence---If I Don't Make It Back Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


A old friend introduced me to this great song ,is very sad ,even though i will never be able to thank that person , this is for all of you out here .May God Bless all of you . We went out for beers and a couple of laughs Knowin' full well that every bad joke that Jimmy told Might be his last So we laughed like the world wasn't at war Said things to him we'd never said before And he teared up as he held up his glass He said, boys, if I don't make it back Have a beer for me, don't waste no tears on me On Friday night sit on the visitors side And cheer for the home team Drive my Camaro, 90 miles an hour down Red Rock Rock With 'Born to Run' blastin' on the radio And find someone good enough for Amy Who will love her like I would have If I don't make it back We said, hey, man that ain't gonna happen Don't even think like that If we know you, you'll pull through without a scratch He pulled me aside in the parkin' lot Said, Amy and me we're gonna tie the knot You're my best man, just wanted you to know that Just in case I don't make it back Have a beer for me, don't waste no tears on me On Friday night sit on the visitors side And cheer for the home team Drive my Camaro, 90 miles an hour down Red Rock Rock With 'Born to Run' blastin' on the radio And find someone good enough for Amy Who will love her like I would have If I don't make it back If the good Lord calls me home I'd like to think my friends Will think about me when I'm gone Well, Miller Lite ain't my brand But I drink ...

Keywords: If, Don't, Make, It, Back, cbyfate

No comments:

Post a Comment