Monday, December 12, 2011

TikTok Cosplay Parody APH Version

TikTok Cosplay Parody APH Version Tube. Duration : 4.47 Mins.


Disclaimer: We do not own this song or this anime. The song is Midnight Beast TikTok Parody Lyrics: Wake up in the morning feeling like Winehouse(here we go) Grab my breezer, I'm out the door I'm gonna be really loud(Lets go) Cuz I don't care who I piss off, yeah I'm a real big sinner Sometimes I eat my dessert Before my dinner Talking odd socks on my toes, toes Taking off all my clothes, clothes Feeling overexposed, So I put back all of my clothes, back on Flush before I wee, wee Get arrested daily-Ly Trying to get a peek of some titties... I'm mad, really bad But don't tell my mum 'n' dad Pucker up, kiss my butt 'Cause I'm bloody fucking nuts Hear the bass, skinny waist Now let's copy poker face like Whoa, whoa, oh oh, Whoa, whoa, oh oh I'm mad, really bad But don't tell my mum 'n' dad Pucker up, kiss the nut 'Cause it sells to be a slut Hear the bass, skinny waist Now let's copy poker face like Whoa whoa oh oh, Whoa whoa oh oh I stay out till 11 when my curfew is 10 "Good Night sweetie, sleep well!" SHUT UP MUM! I'm ON MSN! Now the girls are lining up Because we're pussy sailin' But we punch 'em in the mouth If they're not Sarah Plain Talkin 'bout doin things we'll regret, 'gret Mental cigarette, 'rette Butt plugs in his pet WHOA! WHOA... Whoa... Text sex on my Sam sung, Not telling dad mum rung, rung Have sex with Alexa Chung By telling her I'm well hung (I'm, I'm, I'm quite well hung) I'm mad, really bad But don't tell my mum 'n' dad Pucker up, kiss my butt 'Cause I ...

Tags: axis, powers, hetalia, aph, tik, tok, parody, music, video, cosplay, madness, allies, america, greece, england, canada, ukraine, prussia, estonia, belarus, spain, italy, sealand, japan, turkey, egypt, lichenstein, china, Sadiq, Adnan

No comments:

Post a Comment